When you meet a genuine person you meet someone who has learned to live fully according to his soul. They have not chosen a scripted life when societal pressures tell them what to do. These people are the definition of the liberated people, and there’s a good reason they are attractive.
It is not easy to become genuine. You often need to reevaluate your entire life and come up with a new way to exist. Often old jobs can not match, old friends can not feel for them, but do not worry, you become more authentic person.
What actually real people doing differently?
1. They say what they have in mind and firmly express their opinions, but without anger. Some people may not agree, but that does not matter to real people.
2. They choose a career they like, not what their parents or friends think is right for them. They make their choices according to happiness, not money.
3. They are not afraid to take a path that few people choose. In fact, he found that it is more comfortable and exciting.
4. They fall in love themselves before falling in love with someone else, and do not feel the need to have permission to be themselves. They would not want to be someone else.
5. They do things their own way when it suits their needs. They do not bend to pressure from society, but if the company has the right way to do something, they are happy to go that route. They are genuine, they are not religious rebels.
6. They do not take things personally. Authentic people do not take to heart the negative comments and criticisms. It’s not that they do not care about what you think is that they care more about what they think of themselves. Constructive criticism is always welcome, but they know the difference between constructive criticism and people who try to belittle them.
7. They want friends and partners who enjoy deep conversations with deep emotional connection. No time for sensational news or gossip.
8. They follow their heart. You can track and monitor their heart if you want, but do not expect they leave everything for you.
9. They wish evil to no one and really hope that people thrive in their lives. If this is what they want for themselves, you can be sure that they also want for you.
10. Authentic people see the soul, not the person. The appearance has little importance to them